- December 5th, 2015
Terms and Conditions:
Available to Mount Martha Lifesaving Club members only
Scope of work:
Carry out visual inspection only on “incoming supply” (Point of supply, consumer mains and consumer fuse box)
– Carry out visual inspection only of meter panel (backing board, weather protected)
– Carry out visual inspection only of main switchboard (main switch, protection devices, safety switches, protection against indirect touch, and protection against spread of fire)
– Carry out visual inspection only of main earthing system
– Carry out visual inspection only of cabling and installation method (roof cavity, wall cavity and sub floor where inspection is possible)
– Carry out visual inspection only of any fixed wired appliances
– Fill out test report
– Issue Certificate of Home Safety Inspection
Clarifications & exclusions:
* Dancraft Electrical Solutions has allowed for a visual inspection only. No physical testing of has been allowed for in this scope and will attract additional charges.
* Dancraft Electrical Solutions has NOT allowed for the repair / replacement of any faulty fitting or components.
* Dancraft Electrical Solutions has assumed to have clear access to all parts of the electrical system. If there is not clear access, the area will not be inspected.
* Dancraft Electrical Solutions has NOT allowed for any special access equipment like; scissorlifts, scaffolds and the like.
* Dancraft Electrical Solutions has only allowed for one continued service visit. If multiple visits are required this will be attract further charges
Dancraft Electrical Solutions recommends a period inspection of domestic dwellings every 5 years. When occupancy of a domestic dwelling has changed, a verification of the electrical installation is strongly recommended.
Any specific emergency system (smoke alarms, exit & emergency lighting systems etc.) should be tested more frequently as per manufactures recommendations.